Baked Garlic Herb Zucchini Fritters
An easy to make zucchini snack recipe made with garlic, cheese, and fresh herbs like chives and dill
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 2 medium Zucchini shredded and pat dried (about 2 cups)
- 1¼ Cup Oat Flour
- ½ Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Large Egg
- 3 Tbsp Chopped Chives
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Dill
- 1 Tsp Kosher Salt or to taste
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
Preheat the oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, add all the ingredients and stir until well-combined. Take a spoonful of mixture and roll it into a small ball, pat down to make them thinner and then place it onto the baking sheet.
Repeat with remaining mixture; you should have about 16 balls.
Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, until brown and crispy. Serve with your favorite dip and enjoy!
This recipe makes about 16 bites/fritters. Each serving consists of 4 bites or fritters
- Please keep in mind that the nutritional information is calculated using a nutrition facts calculator. It is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
- Zucchini has a lot of moisture. It is very important to allow the shredded zucchini to sit on a paper towel or collander to drain.
Calories: 243kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 799mg | Potassium: 433mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 470IU | Vitamin C: 18.8mg | Calcium: 172mg | Iron: 2.2mg