Peanut Butter and Jelly Cups
Incredibly tasty and easy to put together. They are paleo and refined sugar-free. Makes a fun and healthy treat.
- 1 Cup Dark chocolate Chocolate chips dairy-free for vegan
- 2 Tbsp All-Natural Peanut Butter Almond butter for paleo
- 2 Tbsp Raspberry Jam refined sugar-free
Gently melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler or in a microwave safe bowl in 15-second increments as to not burn the chocolate.
Place six mini cupcake liners onto a baking sheet.
Drop roughly one tablespoon of chocolate into the center of each liner.
Then drop roughly one teaspoon of almond butter and one teaspoon of jam into the center of the chocolate.
Cover with remaining chocolate and freeze for 1 hour before serving.
- If completely frozen, let defrost for 15 minutes at room temperature before serving
- For paleo-friendly use almond butter instead of peanut butter.
- For a vegan option, use Dair free chocolate or vegan chocolate.
Calories: 213kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 34mg | Potassium: 229mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 109mg | Iron: 0.6mg