Vanilla Berry Smoothie Bowls
Thick and creamy berry protein smoothies served in a bowl, topped with fresh fruit and granola.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 2 Servings
- 2 Cups Frozen mixed berries
- 1 Banana sliced
- 1 ½ Cups Almond milk or skim milk
- ½ Cup Vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 Scoops Whey Protein vanilla flavor
- Low-calorie sweetener to taste (optional)
- 1 Cup Fresh berries such as raspberries, blueberries and/or strawberries
- ¼ Cup Low-fat granola
Place the berries, banana, almond milk, Greek yogurt, and protein concentrate in the blender and blend until a thick and smooth mixture forms. You may need to add a bit more of the milk to thin to desired consistency.
Taste and add sweetener if desired.
Divide the smoothie evenly between two bowls and top with fresh berries and granola. Serve immediately.
Calories: 402kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 386mg | Potassium: 778mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 38g | Vitamin A: 955IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 394mg | Iron: 4.1mg