Avocado Cucumber Tomato Salad
A light and refreshing salad with a lemon and herb dressing.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 minute
Total Time 11 minutes
- 1 Large English cucumber quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 avocado peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs such as dill cilantro, basil or parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Place the cucumber, tomatoes, onion, and herbs in a bowl. Pour in the lemon juice and olive oil; toss to coat.
Add the avocado slices and gently toss. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
Calories: 138kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 13mg | Potassium: 512mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 650IU | Vitamin C: 24.6mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1.1mg