Greek Quinoa Salad Bowl Recipe
A chunky Greek salad served with quinoa with a zesty herb dressing.
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 large cucumber diced
- 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- ½ cup kalamata olives
- ½ cup feta cheese
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Divide the quinoa, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, chickpeas, olive, and feta cheese evenly among 4 bowls.
For the dressing: combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until combined.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve.
Calories: 391kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 509mg | Potassium: 528mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 565IU | Vitamin C: 22.9mg | Calcium: 153mg | Iron: 3.2mg