Healthy Peanut Shrimp Salad
Shrimp and vegetables topped with an easy homemade peanut sauce.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1/2 pound Large Cooked Shrimp
- 1½ Cup Shredded Red Cabbage
- 1 Large Carrot thinly sliced or julienned
- 1 medium Cucumber quartered and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Mint Leaves
- 3 tablespoons Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons of warm water
- 1½ tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Honey or low-calorie sweetener
- 1 tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Grated Fresh Ginger
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Peanuts
In a small bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, warm water, soy sauce, honey, lime juice and ginger. Add more water, one teaspoon at a time, if you prefer a thinner sauce. Set sauce aside.
Divide the cabbage between two bowls and top with cucumbers and carrots. Arrange the shrimp on top of the vegetables. Sprinkle with peanuts and mint.
Drizzle the peanut sauce over the top and serve.
Calories: 374kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 286mg | Sodium: 1795mg | Potassium: 792mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 7044IU | Vitamin C: 52mg | Calcium: 253mg | Iron: 5mg