Fruit and Oatmeal Breakfast Bowl
A dairy-free oatmeal topped with a variety of fresh fruit and coconut flakes.
Servings 2 people
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- natural sweeteners to taste such as stevia or honey
- 1 banana thinly sliced
- 1/2 mango peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 kiwi peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup pineapple diced
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons raspberries
- Optional: Mint sprigs for garnish
Prepare the oatmeal according to package directions.
Stir in the coconut milk and sweetener and divide the oatmeal into two bowls.
Arrange the fresh fruit on top of the oatmeal; sprinkle with coconut flakes.
Serve, topped with mint sprigs if desired.
Calories: 348kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 676mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 525IU | Vitamin C: 76.1mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 3mg