These Vegan Sweet Potato Nachos are packed with goodness and so delicious. Your favorite snack time recipe is now made healthier with fewer ingredients and using roasted sweet potatoes instead of corn chips.
Vegan Sweet Potato Nachos
Nachos made healthy with this Vegan Sweet Potato Nachos recipe. They are easy to make and so delicious. You could add some other simple ingredients like black beans and corn. Furthermore, if you aren’t vegan, you can add some fat-free shredded cheddar cheese and pop back in the oven for a few minutes!
What toppings are good on nachos?
Let’s talk about the different toppings that can be added to nachos. Other ingredients you can add to your nacho recipe would be black beans, guacamole, sour cream, corn, and shredded cheddar cheese. Also, this Vegan Sweet Potato Nacho recipe doesn’t have any cheese or sour cream to keep it vegan-friendly. You could add some vegan cheese and place it back in the oven for a few more minutes.
Are Nachos Bad for you?
Depending on how you make them, they can be bad for you. Traditional nacho recipe is made with fried tortilla chips and loaded with cheese. So, you can now recreate nachos to be healthier using healthier ingredients. Swap the fried tortilla with sweet potatoes and make this Vegan sweet potato nachos recipe to enjoy as a snack without guilt.
Making this Vegan Sweet Potato Nachos recipe? you will love it. Also, please share your thoughts in the comment section with me below.
More sweet potato recipes for you:
- Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Sweet Potato Breakfast Skillet Recipe
- Mexican Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Roasted Chicken Thighs with Maple Sweet Potatoes and Apples
Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive all my new recipes like this Vegan Sweet Potato Nacho Recipe delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
Vegan Sweet Potato Nachos
- 1 Large Sweet Potato
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 small Roma Tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 Onion chopped
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Cilantro
- 1 Small Avocado chopped
- Juice from ½ lime
- Salt to taste
- Jalapeno optional
- Preheat oven to 425 F and prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the sweet potato into chips and toss in olive oil. Place the chips on the baking sheet in an even layer and sprinkle with salt
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, place the chopped tomatoes, onion, cilantro and avocado into a bowl. Add in the lime and salt to taste and stir until combined.
- Place the chips on a plate and top with tomato mixture