These Raspberry Almond Butter Cups are easy to make and so creamy and delicious. They are paleo, keto-friendly and will satisfy your sugar cravings without feeling any guilt.
Easy Raspberry Almond Butter Cups
Need a quick snack after school or want a healthy guilt-free and keto-friendly dessert recipe? Make these raspberry almond butter cups! They could become your new favorite dessert. You can now enjoy dessert without any guilt. These almond butter cups are so tasty, creamy and bursting with tart raspberries. The best way to satisfy your sugar cravings.
Is Almond Butter healthier than peanut butter?
Almond butter and peanut butter are very similar when it comes down to their calories and sugar content. They are roughly the same. Peanut butter has more protein compared to almond butter. Whereas, almond butter has more vitamin, minerals, and fiber than peanut butter which makes it slightly healthier. Both nuts have almost the same nutritional values.
Making this Almond butter dessert recipe?
I would love to know what you think of this recipe. Did you make any changes to it? Leave me a comment below with some feedback. Also, if you happen to take pics of any of my recipes please tag me on Instagram or use my #healthyfitnessmeals hashtag. I love seeing your remakes.
Always have a sweet tooth? Check out these other healthy dessert recipes:
- Tropical Banana “Ice Cream” Recipe
- Greek Yogurt Skinny Cheesecakes
- Healthy Pumpkin Muffins
- No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
- 4- Ingredients Protein Peanut Butter Cups
Also, remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive recipes like this recipe delivered right to your inbox!
Finally, if you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
Recipe for this Raspberry Almond Butter Cups Below:
Raspberry Almond Butter Cups
- 1/2 cup Natural almond butter
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil melted
- 1 packet stevia
- pinch Salt
- 1 cup Fresh or frozen raspberries
- 3 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp Lemon or Lime Juice
- In a small saucepan over high heat, bring the raspberries, water and lemon juice to a boil. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Use the back of a spoon to mash the berries.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and continue cooking for another 2-3 minutes. Stir in the chia seeds and remove from heat. Let cool.
- Line a cupcake pan with liners and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the almond butter, coconut oil, stevia, and salt. Place 1 tablespoon of the almond butter mixture into the bottom of each liner.
- Place them in the freezer for 20 minutes. Remove and distribute raspberry filling into each cup
- Top with remaining almond butter. Return to the freezer for 2-3 hours or until solid.