Pomegranate Chicken Salad Recipe is one for the books. This is a light, fruit-filled salad for everyone to enjoy. A great lunch option or even an easy dinner choice.
Sometimes lunch or dinner times can be rough. Deciding what you make that is healthy shouldn’t be so hard. Print off this recipe for Pomegranate Chicken Salad and hang it on your refrigerator for quick reference.
Your mealtimes just got a whole lot healthier and the decision making process is done for you. I can just smell the chicken cooking now.
Who’s ready to eat? I am.
Pomegranate Chicken Salad Recipe
Do you have a favorite Chicken Salad recipe?
Pomegranate Chicken Salad
- 2 chicken breasts boneless, skinless, thin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided use
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups mixed greens
- ½ cup pomegranate arils seeds
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese crumbled
- 1 small pear thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons walnuts toasted
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste and add them to the pan.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until browned and cooked through. Cut the chicken into thick slices and set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together the remaining olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the greens and toss to coat. Arrange the chicken on top of the greens along with the feta cheese, pear, walnuts and pomegranate arils. Serve immediately.