These papaya breakfast boats are basically yoghurt parfaits filled in papaya. Theres something about papaya that reminds me of Africa and it makes me feel good!
PAPAYA BREAKFAST BOATS
Breakfasts can be hectic, but that’s why you need to start making these Papaya Breakfast Boats. These fruit boats are full of both tropical flavor and nutrition. They are incredibly easy to make. Best of all, this yummy recipe requires few dishes, making cleanup an absolute breeze.
Papaya Breakfast Boats are the perfect early morning meal for someone who could use a little extra energy. In fact, they are called “breakfast boats” but these so-called breakfast boats are delicious any time of day when you are looking for a burst of energy. They can be a great snack idea in between meals!
Say goodbye to the sugary cereals and the breakfasts that aren’t filling. You can truly have a decent breakfast for once and it’s not going to take up your whole morning with this Papaya Breakfast Boats. Papaya is such an incredible fruit! Your kids are going to love papaya, so give them a chance to try it out with this healthy breakfast. If you make these Papaya breakfast Boats be sure to leave me a comment and let me know if you liked it!
If you love fruits for breakfast, another Great Breakfast idea to try is my BERRY COCONUT SMOOTHIE BOWL!
Papaya Breakfast Boats
- 2 small papayas halved lengthwise and seeded
- 2 cups of vanilla or plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup granola look for a low fat, low sugar variety
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup fruit such as cherries raspberries, sliced kiwis, diced pineapple
- Spoon 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt into each papaya half. Top each papaya half with 2 tablespoons granola, 1 tablespoon each of sliced almonds and chia seeds, and 2 tablespoons of fruit.
- Serve immediately