This Meal Prep Paleo Waffles Recipe is easy to put together and get your breakfast ready to go for the next four days. Kickstart your morning the right way with just the right amount of nutrients!
Super Easy Meal Prep Paleo Waffles Breakfast Recipe
Are you always so busy in the morning and just in a hurry to leave the house? Whether it’s running after the kids, making it to your class or getting to work? It’s a really good idea to prep something in advance so you can grab it and get out of the house without skipping breakfast. Try this Meal Prep Paleo Waffles recipe for a change. Peel the eggs in advance if you like.
What can I substitute for Milk in a waffle recipe?
If a waffle recipe calls for milk, you can substitute it with water. Milk makes the waffles richer as opposed to water since water has no flavor. The water makes the waffles have a lighter texture and crispier edges. For every 1 cup of milk, you can use 1 cup of water. I used almond milk in this paleo waffles recipe.
I would love to know if you made this Paleo Waffle recipe and how they did for your meal prep. Leave me a comment below.
Hungry for more? Try these recipes:
- Chicken And Broccoli Stir-Fry
- Honey Garlic Salmon Recipe
- Quinoa Veggie Bowl
- Healthy Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive all my new recipes like this waffle recipe delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
Meal Prep Paleo Waffles Breakfast Recipe:
Meal Prep Paleo Waffles Breakfast Recipe
- 4 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 2 Cups Strawberries
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Tapioca Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Prepare a waffle iron with non-stick spray and turn on high heat.
- In a bowl, stir together the dry ingredients. Add the wet and whisk until smooth and no lumps remain.
- Cook waffles about 1⁄3 cup at a time. Cook until golden brown.
- Divide the waffles, hard boiled eggs, and fruit between 4 meal prep containers and store in the refrigerator.
- Place the waffles in a toaster to reheat. Or reheat in the microwave.