Serving Size: 4
Recipe Provided By Feelgoodfoodie
1 whole cauliflower head cut into florets
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp paprika
Toppings: pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, sliced tomatoes, sundried tomatoes & fresh basil
1) Use a food processor to finely chop cauliflower florets
2) Transfer to a microwave-safe bowl and cook for five minutes so the cauliflower softens; allow a few minutes to cool
3) Place cauliflower in a towel, and squeeze out all the excess water so it is as dry as possible.
4) Transfer to a bowl and mix in the eggs, grated parmesan, onion powder and paprika. Spread into desired shape on parchment-lined baking sheet and bake in preheated oven at 400F for 40 minutes.
5) Add toppings and bake at 450F for about 8 minutes until toppings look cooked