Recipes provided by Myfreshbite
Serving Size: 2
1 head cauliflower
1tbsp of olive oil
1tsp of garlic powder
1tsp of paprika
1tsp of cayenne powder
1tsp of salt
1. Preheat your oven 425 degrees.
2. Toss 1 head of cauliflower (broken into smaller pieces) with about 1tbsp of olive oil(1.5 tbsp if needed)
3. Then have the following seasoning: 1tsp of garlic powder, 1tsp of paprika, 1tsp of cayenne powder, and 1tsp of salt. Have the seasonings spread well over the cauliflower (toss well!)
4. Bake in oven for 20 mins.
5. When finish baking toss with 1.5 tbsp with your favorite hot (wing) sauce.
6. Dip and enjoy with your favorite dip/dressing